PAYDAY 2 is a fun cooperative game that takes place in an open world. You play as one of four characters who have been kidnapped by a group of criminals and are forced to perform crimes for them. You have to get yourself out of this situation and do so in a way that will maximize your own safety and the safety of the hostages.
The CRIMENET network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts, and players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to big league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PAYDAY.
This is a simple RPG about four buddies with nothing more than a desire for revenge. However, things don’t go according to plan as they discover that there is much more to the world than meets the eye. This game is the first title in the series “4 friends”.
- Rob Banks, Get Paid is a podcast that covers everything you need to know about being a gamer in today’s competitive gaming environment.
- CRIMENET is a dynamic contract database with a twist! Our client base is comprised of some of the most infamous and notorious criminals across the globe, and they all want YOU to do THEIR dirty work.
- PAYDAY 2 Gunplay is the definitive FPS game where you are always the hunted!
- PAYDAY 2 Gunplay is a revolutionary online First-Person Shooter (FPS) game where you play as one of the last remaining Payday Gamblers in a world overrun by crime. A deadly new enemy called The Twins has left behind a trail of terror and chaos. To survive
- The game offers players several ways to choose how they will play. Players can build their character as an outlaw or as a cop. They can focus on stealth and exploration, or they can focus on combat and violence. They can play as a mastermind or an enforcer. They can focus on being a ghost, a technician, or a fugitive. And there are even a few different classes for each type of character to choose from.
- Bullet points: Game that allows you to create your own story a game that includes several levels of difficulty game that makes you think about the choices you are making Game that makes you question yourself as a human being
- Topic: You are playing as a secret agent working for the CIA, and your mission is to destroy your enemies, all while evading capture and searching for clues. The game plays like a first-person shooter, but it has more of an adventure or stealth feeling than most other games.
- OS: Windows 7 Processor:2 GHz
- Intel Dual Core Processor Memory:4 GB
- RAM Graphics:Nvidia & AMD (512MB VRAM)
- DirectX®:9.0c Storage:83 GB available space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible